Parenting can be stressful...pediatric acupuncture can help make your child more comfortable, while at the same time reducing your daily stress.
Does Your child suffer from:
• Stress, Anxiety, Depression, ADD/ADHD, Stuttering
• Digestive Issues (Indigestion, GERD, Colic, Constipation, Diarrhea)
• Excessive night crying, Night terrors, temper tantrums, Insomnia
• Colds and Flu, Ear Infections
• Skin issues, Allergies, Asthma
• Bed Wetting
During pediatric treatments I blend a variety of Japanese styles which include Japanese Pediatric Acupuncture, or Shonishin, and Shakuju Therapy. Each of these styles is specifically tailored for the treatment of infants and children and uses non-insertive techniques.
Shonishin does not involve the insertion of needles and is very gentle and relaxing to the child. Treatments focus on moving a child’s energy using special tools which I use to brush, tap, rub, or press on acupuncture points or along acupuncture channels. The rhythmic motions and gentle stimulation strengthen a child’s constitution and increase vital energy.